Posted to user@struts.apache.org by meeboo <de...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/16 16:00:53 UTC

src.js in Struts2

Hey all

I've moved all the static Dojo stuff from the Struts2 jar to an external
location, but my app constantly complains about not finding "src.js" - as
far as I can see this file isn't even included in the S2 lib. I've tried
googling for the file but can't seem to find it anywhere, any ideas?

Thanks!

Re: src.js in Struts2

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- meeboo <de...@gmail.com> wrote:
> but my app constantly complains about not finding
> "src.js"

Never heard of it; are you sure it's related to
Struts?

d.