Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2012/02/04 08:07:48 UTC

Re: [Lucene.Net] I want to help! Also, where are we at?

Hi Sean,

I just now realized the responses you received

<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-lucene-net-dev/201201.mbox/%3CCAFZAm_XwoDKkTK9AuJ=zEEGVTquFDmEBwBZ89pD6LbBjGUCEbg@mail.gmail.com%3E>
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-lucene-net-dev/201201.mbox/%3CCA+p8kVobDiCN-nJPcUA8OBeQqZyGDkPah5iu4j-6mR3796gfwA@mail.gmail.com%3E>

only went to the Lucene.Net list rather than yourself, you may have
never received them.

In short: You are more than welcome.  Look around to see if you find
anything you want to work on, do what you enjoy to do.  We don't assign
work to people, people pick the stuff they want to work on.  If you have
any questions or need help, don't hesitate to ask.

In order to join the mailing list, which is where all discussion and
coordination happens you have to send an email to
lucene-net-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org using the email address
you intend to use when posting to this list.  Everybody can join the
list.

Cheers

        Stefan

RE: [Lucene.Net] I want to help! Also, where are we at?

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.
Good catch Stefan!