Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net> on 2015/10/18 08:55:42 UTC

Re: 2.4.5 Windows Installer

Hi Keegan,

was the 2.4.5 installer released?

I'm just wondering because there are commits for 2.4.5 at
https://github.com/groovy/groovy-windows-installer/commits/master but
the installer is not linked on the groovy-lang webpage.

-Pascal

Re: 2.4.5 Windows Installer

Posted by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net>.
Pull request merged. Thanks for the pull request and thanks for creating
the installer. :)

-Pascal

Re: 2.4.5 Windows Installer

Posted by Keegan Witt <ke...@gmail.com>.