Posted to dev@gearpump.apache.org by 朱学通 <zh...@gridsum.com> on 2017/05/19 07:26:02 UTC

How to add sub graph

Dear :

I find Gearpump Can be add sub graph in document. But I can’t find the way to add in web UI. Can someone give me a hand?

Re: How to add sub graph

Posted by Vincent Wang <fv...@gmail.com>.
Hi, currently we only exposed the API for replacing a node and adding a sub
graph from dashboard is not supported yet. Can you describe a little about
your application scenarios or requirement?

Thanks,
Huafeng
朱学通 <zh...@gridsum.com>于2017年5月19日周五 下午11:47写道: