Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Kausal Malladi <mk...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/22 22:04:34 UTC

nfs://server:/path Alert State Detected

Hi,
I am using DevCloud for Secondary Storage. SSVM is started but Console
Proxy VM is not.
On dashboard it gives Alert State Detected.
I am able to ping my machine from SSVM.
Can someone explain how I can get out of this?

Thanks.

Kausal Malladi
www.kausalmalladi.tk

Re: nfs://server:/path Alert State Detected

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.
See if this https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/ssvm-troubleshooting.html
alleviates the issues.

Posted by Kausal Malladi <mk...@gmail.com>.