Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Damien Diederen <dd...@apache.org> on 2021/01/28 20:42:37 UTC

[CANCELLED] [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.7.0 candidate 1

Greetings, all,

Unsurprisingly, I am canceling this vote and second release candidate
given the severity of the trouble brewing in Macland.

Let's see if we can get the tree in a better shape.  (I am able to
reproduce, and am planning to look into it—but contributions are
certainly welcome!)

Best, -D