Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by "Zayyad A. Said" <za...@intrasofttechnologies.com> on 2016/06/24 22:59:58 UTC

RE: [Mifos-developer] Pentaho Reports

Hi Ed,

Thanks for pointing out more reports as well, there are quite a number that I know were useful.

Is there anyone working on them? It seems like they were forgotten.

It’s critical this is taken up as a matter of priority as most of our MFI clients are struggling currently in reporting.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email: zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

Email banner