Posted to user@flagon.apache.org by Evan Jones <ej...@apache.org> on 2024/03/22 00:58:41 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Flagon UserALEjs 2.4.0

Hi Folks,

Please VOTE on the Apache Flagon UserALEjs 2.4.0 Release Candidate # 02.

About Flagon: http://flagon.apache.org/

This Minor release includes :
     * Refactors Map and Filter APIs as generalized callbacks for
functionality
    * Updates packages and dependencies
    * Adds additional examples (callback functions)
    * Updates to update deprecated downstream dev dependencies
    * Changes to documentation, updated examples
    * New browser extension setting, password, for basic auth.
    * New log fields httpSessionId and browserSessionId
    * Callbacks for auth headers and custom headers.
    * Example json schema added.

Git source tag (2.4.0-rc02):
https://github.com/apache/flagon-useralejs/tree/2.4.0-rc02

Staging repo: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flagon/

Source Release Artifacts:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flagon/apache-flagon-useralejs-2.4.0-RC-02/

PGP release keys (signed using {8/16 char sigID}):
https://github.com/apache/flagon-useralejs/blob/master/KEYS

Link to Successful Github Actions tests:
https://github.com/apache/flagon-useralejs/actions/runs/8383064872

Vote will be open for 72 hours. Please VOTE as follows:

[ ] +1, let's get it released!!!
[ ] +/-0, fine, but consider to fix few issues before...
[ ] -1, nope, because... (and please explain why)

Along with your VOTE, please indicate testing and checks you've made
against build artifacts, src, and documentation:

[ ] Build and Unit Tests Pass
[ ] Integration Tests Pass
[ ] Signatures and Hashes Match Keys
[ ] LICENSE, and NOTICE Files in Source and Binary Release Packages
[ ] LICENSE, and NOTICE are consistent with ASF and Incubator Policy
[ ] CHANGELOG included with release distribution
[ ] All Source Files Have Correct ASF Headers
[ ] No Binary Files in Source Release Packages

Thank you to everyone that is able to VOTE as well as everyone that
contributed to Apache Flagon 2.4.0.

Best,
Evan Jones

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flagon UserALEjs 2.4.0-RC02

Posted by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org>.
Updating VOTE subject to RC02 to keep consistency on lists.

Posted by Evan Jones <ej...@apache.org>.
All,

Final votes are in. We have +5 (+3 binding). The release is successful and
the vote is now CLOSED.

Thanks everyone. Good work.

@Auston re: automation - I've done some research on this and after having
just done the release, I have a better sense of where we can automate. I'll
create tickets soon.

Posted by Austin Bennett <au...@apache.org>.
+1 ... LGTM.

Posted by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org>.