Posted to general@james.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <rd...@apache.org> on 2009/02/25 22:16:40 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache MailetDocs Maven Plugin 0.1 Release

The Apache James Team (http://james.apache.org/) is pleased to announce
that the MailetDocs 0.1 plugin for Apache Maven
(http://maven.apache.org) is now available.

The MailetDocs plugin for Apache Maven documents implementations of the
Apache Mailet API. A mailet is an independent mail processor designed to
be run in a mailet container. A catalog of mailets and matchers is
created, together with reports on each one. See
http://james.apache.org/mailet/maven-mailetdocs-plugin/index.html for
more details.

0.1 is the first release. See
http://james.apache.org/mailet/maven-mailetdocs-plugin/release-notes.html for more details.

Robert

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache MailetDocs Maven Plugin 0.1 Release

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Baird <jb...@gmail.com>.
Hi - is it possible to have my email removed from this list?