Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Zhu Zhu <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/09/17 05:29:10 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.11.2 released

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
Flink 1.11.2, which is the second bugfix release for the Apache Flink 1.11
series.

Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for
distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data streaming
applications.

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the improvements
for this bugfix release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2020/09/17/release-1.11.2.html

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12348575

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
made this release possible!

Thanks,
Zhu

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.11.2 released

Posted by Guowei Ma <gu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Zhuzhu for driving the release!!!

Best,
Guowei

Posted by Guowei Ma <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guowei Ma <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com>.
Great! Very thanks @ZhuZhu for driving this and thanks for all contributed to the release!

Best,
 Yun

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
Flink 1.11.2, which is the second bugfix release for the Apache Flink 1.11
series.

Apache Flink(r) is an open-source stream processing framework for

Posted by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.

--
Best, Jingsong Lee

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.11.2 released

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.

--
Best, Jingsong Lee

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.11.2 released

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.
Congrats to everyone involved !

Etienne

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zhijiang <wa...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations! Thanks for being the release manager Zhu Zhu and everyone involved in!

Best,
Zhijiang

From:Lijie Wang <wa...@126.com>
Send Time:2020年9月18日(星期五) 17:48
To:dev@flink.apache.org <de...@flink.apache.org>

Congratulations! Thanks @ZhuZhu for driving this release !

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.

--
Best, Jingsong Lee

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.11.2 released

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for being the release manager Zhu Zhu and everyone involved in!

Best,
Congxian

Weijie Guo 2 <gu...@gmail.com> 于2020年9月18日周五 下午11:42写道:

Posted by Weijie Guo 2 <gu...@gmail.com>.