Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/12 21:01:54 UTC

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Flex Doc Donation

Do we know what the status of this is?

I have managed to find out data used in the Chart examples from the
web.archive.org backups.  I have them on my local box as xml files.  What
would be the next steps?

Thanks,
Om

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 1:41 PM, Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> wrote:

> The files are in our svn in a branch.  Are you saying some XML files were
> missing from the donation?

Yes, the missing aspx files, ex:
http://aspexamples.adobe.com/chart_examples/expenses.aspx

A cached version from 2012 is available here:
http://web.archive.org/web/20120502064410/http://aspexamples.adobe.com/chart_examples/expenses-xml.aspx
If you look at the 'View Source' on that page, there is a piece of xml
<data>...</data> which is what powers the chart examples at examples such
as:
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flex/using/WS2db454920e96a9e51e63e3d11c0bf6568f-7ffc.html

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.