Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by peter royal <pr...@apache.org> on 2003/11/20 12:59:11 UTC

[VOTE-RESULT] Elect Paul Libbrecht as a Jakarta Commons Committer

Jakarta Commons has voted in favor of granting Paul Libbrecht commit
access.

Email: Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>
Suggested userid: plibbrecht
Projects to receive access: jakarta-commons, jakarta-commons-sandbox

Vote results:
-1: none
0: none
+1:
__matthewHawthorne <ma...@phreaker.net>
robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>
Tim O'Brien <to...@discursive.com>
Juozas Baliuka <ba...@centras.lt>
Mark R. Diggory <md...@latte.harvard.edu>
peter royal <pr...@apache.org>

an letter has also been sent to Paul following the template at
<http://jakarta.apache.org/site/roles.html>
-peter royal

Re: [VOTE-RESULT] Elect Paul Libbrecht as a Jakarta Commons Committer

Posted by Manoj Kasichainula <ma...@io.com>.
On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 06:59:11AM -0500, peter royal wrote:
> Jakarta Commons has voted in favor of granting Paul Libbrecht commit
> access.
>
> Email: Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>
> Suggested userid: plibbrecht
> Projects to receive access: jakarta-commons, jakarta-commons-sandbox

OK, we're waiting for receipt and processing of the CLA.

And Paul's request for "polx" as username has been noted.

RE: [VOTE-RESULT] Elect Paul Libbrecht as a Jakarta Commons Committer

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
Could you also please point Paul (and future committers) at
http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html

In particular, please note that root will no longer create
accounts until a valid CLA has been received by the ASF.

Thanks
Conor