Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Konrad Dzwinel <kd...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/15 22:20:47 UTC

replication and xsd questions

Hello,
 I'm creating small app creating configuration files for ldap servers.
It is focused on replication. I'd like my app to support apacheds. I
can't really find much in apacheds documentation because most of it
starts (and/or ends) with 'work in progress'. I have two fast
questions:

1) does mitosis support replication of `subtrees` - specified DITs? In
default server.xml file, I can see only whole ldap tree being
replicated.
2) Is there a xsd file for server.xml? I'm planning on writing
configuration file using xmlbeans. Is it a good approach?

Cheers,
Konrad Dzwinel

Re: replication and xsd questions

Posted by Konrad Dzwinel <kd...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
 thank you for answering my questions. As the configuration storing
process is going to change, I guess, I'll just wait for the next
apacheds version before making my app to support it.

Cheers,
Konrad Dzwinel

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Konrad Dzwinel wrote: