Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sr <sr...@actionet.com> on 2007/05/16 18:20:47 UTC

Unexpected Exception catched: Error setting expression

Hello,
I use struts 2.0.6.

Below is a record from the log file when I call a page with parameter ac=XXX

[#|2007-05-15
16:10:30,860|ERROR|com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor|setParameters:198|ParametersInterceptor
- [setParameters]: Unexpected Exception catched: Error setting expression
'ac' with value '[Ljava.lang.String;@777031'|#]

Also, I expect to see that ac parameter was properly set up with this value,
the action class has variable
private String ac; and public setter and getter are provided.

This is not an issue in Windows environment (Sun App Server 8.2).
Any ideas?
Thanks for your help.