Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2015/11/11 03:46:50 UTC

[DRAFT] [REPORT] Apache Yetus

Hi Folks!

Below is a draft of our report for this month. Unfortunately, it's due
to be posted tomorrow. Apologies for the short draft period, my time
got short faster than I expected the last couple of weeks.

--------

Attachment BO: Report from the Apache Yetus Project [Sean Busbey]

Apache Yetus provides libraries and tools that enable contribution and
release processes for software projects.

ISSUES FOR THE BOARD'S ATTENTION

None at this time.

RELEASES

None to date.

ACTIVITY

No new PMC additions in the past three months.

Last PMC addition was formation on September 16, 2015.

No new committers added in the past three months.

Last committer addition was formation on September 16, 2015.

The community continues to move towards our first release. In preparation,
over the last month we've started dog-fooding the components we create,
improved our user facing documentation, and worked with the Apache Hadoop
community to validate our pre-commit patch tester.

Mailing list activity remains low but healthy. We've discussed a few
project direction
issues and fielded some initial interest from other projects.

STATS

- Currently 6 PMC members
- Currently 6 committers
- dev list has 22 subscribers (up 22 in the last 3 months)

Re: [DRAFT] [REPORT] Apache Yetus

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
LGTM.

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@altiscale.com>.