Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/06 17:24:54 UTC

Scheduling for follow up to improving support for UI driven use cases

May I suggest creating a new thread to coordinate times to avoid polluting the discussion? Perhaps a doodle poll is in order.

I likely won't be able to participate and look forward to minutes from the call and a replay.

-r

Re: Scheduling for follow up to improving support for UI driven use cases

Posted by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi Jeremias,

I have scheduled a call on my Zoom (paid) for our use tomorrow if you like
at the 8am PDT time suggested...  here is the info:

---

Topic: Apache OpenWhisk Zoom Meeting
Time: Jul 13, 2017 10:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/5043933185

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +16465588656,,5043933185# or
+14086380968,,5043933185#

Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)
    Meeting ID: 504 393 3185
    International numbers available:
https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=T4Ycc4hVdhvPkjU0ZjPjwtzOUOtbAH5W
---

Feel free to copy it / forward it to Slack or wherever needed.

Kind regards,
Matt

From:   Jeremias Werner <je...@gmail.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   07/12/2017 11:07 AM
Subject:        Re: Scheduling for follow up to improving support for UI
driven use cases

Hi Tyson,

I could setup the meeting. Unfortunately I've only 40min free account,
while managing to get a pro license requested which would allow longer
meetings. If no one else is able to open the call with a pro license, I
will share mine and setup the call right before the meeting.

thanks

Jeremias

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 7:44 AM, Tyson Norris <tn...@adobe.com.invalid>
wrote:

> Hi Jememias -
> Thanks - if you're able to attend and setup the zoom.us details I would
> appreciate the help. If not, let me know and I will get it setup.
> I'm traveling tomorrow, so may be out of touch, but will plan to join
the
> meeting Thursday.
> Hopefully other interested folks can join as well, and regardless we can
> startup a new email thread on the topic when I'm back full time on
Monday

<je...@gmail.com>

<tn...@adobe.com.invalid>

Posted by Jeremias Werner <je...@gmail.com>.