Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by kcchenkd <kc...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/12 05:54:34 UTC

Could not start ServiceMix 4.3.0 with JDK 1.7.0

Have not problem running ServiceMix 4.3.0 with JDK 1.6, but an Array of Bound
exception is thrown when try to run with new release JDK 1.7.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot.

Re: Could not start ServiceMix 4.3.0 with JDK 1.7.0

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

We raised the corresponding issue to fix the JDK 1.7 support in Karaf.
I will take a look on the ServiceMix components side.

Regards
JB

On 08/12/2011 05:54 AM, kcchenkd wrote:
> Have not problem running ServiceMix 4.3.0 with JDK 1.6, but an Array of Bound
> exception is thrown when try to run with new release JDK 1.7.
>
> Any idea?
>
> Thanks a lot.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Could not start ServiceMix 4.3.0 with JDK 1.7.0

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.
Since the 1.7 release is out right now, yes, not tested.