Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Bierenfeld <mi...@atmiralis.de> on 2000/10/11 11:32:18 UTC

    </xsl:copy>

    <xsl:apply-templates/>
  </xsp:page>
</xsl:template>

Regards

Michael

Cocoon 1.8 and Resin 1.1.5 problem

Posted by "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <ve...@veldy.net>.
At one time I had Cocoon working on this machine - with Resin.  One day I
found an error and had given up on it.  I was able to use it with Tomcat
without incident.  Now, I have need to use Resin again and I have rebuilt it
all from scratch and I still have the problem.  I get the following when I
try to view anything through Cocoon - in this case Cocoon.xml.

500 Servlet Exception
java.lang.ClassCastException
 at com.caucho.server.http.Application.loadServlet(Application.java,
Compiled Code)
 at com.caucho.server.http.Invocation.getServlet(Invocation.java, Compiled
Code)
 at com.caucho.server.http.AbstractRequest.service(AbstractRequest.java,
Compiled Code)
 at com.caucho.server.http.AbstractRequest.service(AbstractRequest.java,
Compiled Code)
 at com.caucho.server.http.PageCache$Entry.service(PageCache.java, Compiled
Code)
 at com.caucho.server.http.PageCache.service(PageCache.java, Compiled Code)
 at com.caucho.server.http.VirtualHost.service(VirtualHost.java, Compiled
Code)
 at com.caucho.server.http.Request.dispatch(Request.java, Compiled Code)
 at com.caucho.server.http.RunnerRequest.handleRequest(RunnerRequest.java,
Compiled Code)
 at
com.caucho.server.http.RunnerRequest.handleConnection(RunnerRequest.java,
Compiled Code)
 at com.caucho.server.TcpConnection.run(TcpConnection.java, Compiled Code)

I would be inclined to blame this on the com.caucho.* classes, but I don't
have any problems with any of the JSP or servlets.  Has anybody on this list
managed to get Cocoon to work with Resin (1.1.5)?

Thanks in advance,

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@veldy.net

Re: how to (own tag lib)

Posted by Frederic Alluin <fr...@webmedia.es>.
ok the silly mistake:
[in the xsl file]
not:
<xsl:template match="webmedia:get-language">
 <xsp:expr>Lang.getLanguage(request, session, document)</xsp:expr>
</xsl:template>
but:
<xsl:template match="webmedia:get-language">
 <xsp:expr>columbia.Lang.getLanguage(request, session, document)</xsp:expr>
</xsl:template>

Thank You Michael

Regards Fred

Re: how to (own tag lib)

Posted by Frederic Alluin <fr...@webmedia.es>.
it's true =) but now I have a:

                java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Lang
                        at
_D_._WebApps._columbia._htdocs._international._essai.populateDocument(_essai.java:219)

                        at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPPage.getDocument(XSPPage.java:96)
                        at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java:494)

I tried with a Lang.class without package and it runs perfectly =).
With my class in a package I verified with jar -tvf and I get
columbia/Lang.class ..... Sorry but I know it's another silly mistake ;-(

Regards
Fred

Re: how to (own tag lib)

Posted by Michael Bierenfeld <mi...@atmiralis.de>.