Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivan Kudryavtsev <ku...@bw-sw.com> on 2018/09/01 13:02:44 UTC

Re: Basic Network - Router IP allocated to VM ( Invalid IPs )

Hello, Cristian. Don't see such effect in my 4.11.1 deployment with Basic
Zone, I use KVM environment, but hope the result should be the same.

Have you tried to find the IP records in the DB to find the source of the
problem?

Posted by Cristian Ciobanu <cr...@istream.today>.
Thanks for you reply, like I have told, this is a old  issue, I thought was
related to my previous versions, but after the upgrade I see the same
problem....

I don't see the logic why CloudStack is allocated an IP that is used by
router....

Also this is why I cannot figure out where is the error...