Posted to rivet-user@tcl.apache.org by Michel Salvagniac <mi...@free.fr> on 2005/11/10 18:11:48 UTC

sessions with rivet

Hi,
is it possible to handle sessions with rivet?

thx

Miko

Re: sessions with rivet

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.
[ Hi - the rivet-dev list is really the best one to use... ]

Michel Salvagniac wrote:
> Hi,
> is it possible to handle sessions with rivet?

Yes, via the sessions package.

--
David N. Welton
- http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/

Linux, Open Source Consulting
- http://www.dedasys.com/

Re: sessions with rivet

Posted by Carsten Henk <ca...@henk.biz>.
Hi Miko,

yes, with the session package.  Look at the session section in the html
docs of your rivet installation. I had to do some hands on the
session-class.tcl to get it run but it works fine.

regards

Carsten

> Hi,
> is it possible to handle sessions with rivet?
>
> thx
>

> Miko

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you are not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to them, who cares?

PS: The meaning of Life, the Universe and Everything is 42.