Posted to dev@batchee.apache.org by David Fisher <wa...@apache.org> on 2017/08/02 16:25:29 UTC

Shepherd Report

Hi -

I reviewed your podling and noted a few items.

(1) team-list.html - this page shows no members or committers.
(2) I checked private and it looks like the last committer/ppmc add was in Dec 2015.
(3) User ML had questions from only one person at two different times in 2015. It seems questions come to the dev list and JIRA.
(4) There is activity and it looks like a new release may happen soon.

Regards,
Dave

Re: Shepherd Report

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
Hi Dave!

We were about to track the committers with LDAP. I think the last invited committer was Reinhard Sandtner.
Not sure when this was though ;) There was some confusion about how to manage this best and it seems that we better also track this on the status page.

And yes, we are preparing for a release.
I think we should even target graduation pretty soon.

LieGrue,
strub