Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu> on 2007/05/01 18:35:40 UTC

Why is ActiveMQ 4.1.1 trying to make a connection to an IP address in PA?

Hi,
   Our System Administrator was looking at the connections that my
out-of-the-box ActiveMQ installation was doing and we couldn't figure out
why it was trying to connect to the following IP address in PA (port 61616):

c-68-84-120-96.hsd1.pa.comcast.net (68.84.120.96)

Can someone please investigate whethere there is spyware in ActiveMQ or if
there is an issue with something in the config file? (I am just using
version 4.1.1 downloaded for Linux)

Re: Why is ActiveMQ 4.1.1 trying to make a connection to an IP address in PA?

Posted by sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>.
What is the multicast address that corresponds to "multicast://default"?

Posted by sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>.
James,

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.