Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/23 13:38:25 UTC

Maven-release-plugin and scm site publication: need help

I've staged 2.5 of the maven-release component. However, the
documentation staging process is failing.

    mvn -Preporting site site:stage

does not write into the ~/maven-sites directory where the scm plugin expects it.

Could some kind soul either checkout the tag and patch this up and
stage it, or commit a fix, or give me a hint? I get on an airplane in
7 hours.

Re: Maven-release-plugin and scm site publication: need help

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
If you look at the current parent poms, they generally set up so that
site:stage writes to ~/maven-sites/..., so that, later, the scm
publish plugin can read it from there.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.