Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Andrew Afrosimov <af...@ukr.net> on 2006/09/15 12:09:01 UTC

Axis C++ client, redirector

Hello,

We use Axis2 1.0 for create server side app in the Java. But we must
create two clients: Java and C++. For java client we generate code
using WSDL2Java. For C++ client we created by manually with using
libriary Axis2C 0.93 according samples.

Our server has isapi redirector and we don't receive response node in
AXIS2_SVC_CLIENT_SEND_RECEIVE_WITH_OP_QNAME, but in Java client all OK.
Also we have Tomcat server without redirector and both client working
correctly.

What can be problems in ะก++ client with redirector?
How correct create of the C++ client before the realised WSDL2C tool
in the Axis2C 1.0?

WBR, Andrew