Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Xuefu Zhang <xu...@apache.org> on 2017/05/25 04:19:38 UTC

Welcome Rui Li to Hive PMC

Hi all,

It's an honer to announce that Apache Hive PMC has recently voted to invite
Rui Li as a new Hive PMC member. Rui is a long time Hive contributor and
committer, and has made significant contribution in Hive especially in Hive
on Spark. Please join me in congratulating him and looking forward to a
bigger role that he will play in Apache Hive project.

Thanks,
Xuefu

RE: Welcome Rui Li to Hive PMC

Posted by "Zhang, Liyun" <li...@intel.com>.
Congratulations Rui!!

RE: Welcome Rui Li to Hive PMC

Posted by "Zhang, Liyun" <li...@intel.com>.
Congratulations Rui!!

RE: Welcome Rui Li to Hive PMC

Posted by Santlal J Gupta <Sa...@bitwiseglobal.com>.
Congratulations Rui!

-- Santlal

Re: Welcome Rui Li to Hive PMC

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

-- Lefty

Re: Welcome Rui Li to Hive PMC

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

-- Lefty

Re: Welcome Rui Li to Hive PMC

Posted by Chao Sun <su...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Rui!!

Re: Welcome Rui Li to Hive PMC

Posted by Chao Sun <su...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Rui!!

Re: Welcome Rui Li to Hive PMC

Posted by goun na <go...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Thanks in advance!

Re: Welcome Rui Li to Hive PMC

Posted by Yongzhi Chen <yc...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Rui!

Re: Welcome Rui Li to Hive PMC

Posted by Yongzhi Chen <yc...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Rui!

Re: Welcome Rui Li to Hive PMC

Posted by Vineet Garg <vg...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Rui!

Re: Welcome Rui Li to Hive PMC

Posted by Vihang Karajgaonkar <vi...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Rui!

Re: Welcome Rui Li to Hive PMC

Posted by Jimmy Xiang <jx...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Rui!!

Re: Welcome Rui Li to Hive PMC

Posted by Anshuman Dwivedi <an...@tcs.com>.
Congrats !

Regards,
Anshuman Dwivedi

> > > It's an honer to announce that Apache Hive PMC has recently voted to
> > invite
> > > Rui Li as a new Hive PMC member. Rui is a long time Hive contributor
> and
> > > committer, and has made significant contribution in Hive especially in
> > Hive
> > > on Spark. Please join me in congratulating him and looking forward to a
> > > bigger role that he will play in Apache Hive project.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Xuefu
> >

> --
> Best regards!