Posted to user@ode.apache.org by henry human <he...@yahoo.de> on 2011/01/18 16:17:19 UTC

tool generate SOAP message

Hi guys
I am looking for any JAVA or not JAVA tool(free command line Tool or well documented API/ framework..) to generate SOAP messages from a given WSDL.
(it should be possible to call the tool or API from JAVA code).  Maybe someone has implemented such tool and can give a hint.
I am thankful for any help!
ciao..

Re: tool generate SOAP message

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
What about Axis2, CXF, Metro, ...?

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de

Re: tool generate SOAP message

Posted by Antonio Marín Cerezuela <an...@gmail.com>.
On 01/18/2011 05:06 PM, henry human wrote:
> Thanks, but this tool has a huge not documented API with a graphical UI .
> I thought a narrow API or a command line.

You can use CURL

Posting a string: curl -d "String to post" "http://www.example.com/target"
Posting the contents of a file: curl -d @file.xml
"http://www.example.com/target"

Posted by henry human <he...@yahoo.de>.

Posted by David Carver <dc...@intalio.com>.
SOAPUI.

Posted by Kurt Westerfeld <kw...@novell.com>.
I'm wondering why you wouldn't use jaxws client stubs after using wsimport?  These would create properly formed WSDL messages based on your wsdl.