Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 耳东 <77...@qq.com> on 2016/05/18 07:04:20 UTC

回复: CubeInstance desc not found

I have not perform any direct access to hbase metadata store. But I edit the cube definition without perge the data, and after this operation, this cube disappeared.

 I have checked  there is a json in cube_desc/ called TERMINAL_MME_CUBE . I think this json is corrupted, how can I delete this cube.

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
The ResourceTool can be used to individual json resource.