Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Kumar.Rajeev" <ra...@doubleclick.net> on 2007/10/12 18:54:00 UTC

java.lang.NullPointerException at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WrapperUtils.getClassNameFromParamInfoConsideringArrays

I get following error while using axis C++ for generating C++ stubs. Any
help on this will be highly appreciated.

C:\axisC++\lib\axis>java org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws -lc++ -sserver
-oserver  http://nydebl1:8097/wsdl/629/2007/adm/adm.wsdl
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WrapperUtils.getClassNameFromParamInfoConsideringArrays(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.cpp.literal.WrapWriter.writeMethodInWrapper(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.cpp.WrapWriter.writeMethods(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.cpp.CPPClassWriter.writeSource(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.Generator.generate(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WebServiceGeneratorImpl.generate(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.generateWrappers(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.main(Unknown Source)

Code generation failed. Please see errors above.

Re: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WrapperUtils.getClassNameFromParamInfoConsideringArrays

Posted by "Kumar.Rajeev" <ra...@doubleclick.net>.
Thanks a lot Nadir for your quick reply

Following is the link I am using for axisC++ binary.
http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis-c/axis-c-win32-current-bin.zip

Are you referring to a different link for latest binaries?

I also tried to use

java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java
http://nydebl1:8097/wsdl/629/2007/adm/adm.wsdl

Which generated stubs in java without any problem, but with axisC++ no luck
:(

Please let me know if I am using the latest binary.

Thank again for help.

Kumar, Rajeev

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
Kumar,