Posted to builds@apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/17 18:51:58 UTC

HBase-TRUNK build #2638 hangs

Hi,
Please stop the following build:
https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/HBase/job/HBase-TRUNK/2638/console

I couldn't stop it.

Cheers

Re: HBase-TRUNK build #2638 hangs

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 12:15 AM, Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is still hanging.

As I've pointed out earlier, this job should be disabled until we have
figured out why it continually hangs. I've done so on at least four
occasions earlier and ask you to not enable it again until it's been
figured out. I've also said that I will remove the job if you enable
it again before the problem is solved. However, I guess you haven't
care much about this and renenabled the job again.

Thus, I wouldn't expect to get much attention on this particular job
besides disabling yet it again.

/niklas

Re: HBase-TRUNK build #2638 hangs

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.