Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by SCHEDENIG Marian <Ma...@qualysoft.com> on 2012/08/01 12:06:57 UTC

RE: Cluster nodes show different content

Hi,

thanks for the link. I tried Jeroen's suggestion to move the default workspace and versioning file systems into the database as well (thanks for that - I'd missed that bit), but it didn't help. The symptoms were still the same described in your link.

Changing the transaction isolation setting in MySQL's config, as suggested at the end of that thread, seems to have worked. Should be well enough for testing now at least. The final production system we're currently targeting will use Oracle anyway.

So if everything works out with MySQL, we'll simply keep that as an option without guarantees.

Thx a lot,
Marian.