Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Daniel Sánchez Gómez <da...@yahoo.es> on 2004/09/20 13:46:20 UTC

WS call another WS

Hi,

Somebody could say me what are the steps to do a WebService which call
another  WS.  I  supose  that  it's  identical  to  a client call to a
WebService.

Thanks,
Dani

Re: WS call another WS

Posted by Paul Callahan <ca...@gmail.com>.
i have a webservice calling another webservice, and my client wsdd is
deployed within web-inf/classes while my server config wsdd is in
/web-inf.  hope that helps.

-pc