Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/10 15:00:03 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Felix Framework 5.6.10 and related subproject releases

I would like to call a vote on the following subproject releases:

framework  5.6.10
main 5.6.10
main.distribution 5.6.10

The main changelogs are in jira and at:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/releases/org.apache.felix.framework-5.6.10/doc/changelog.txt

Staging repositories:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1206/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1206 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Framework 5.6.10 and related subproject releases

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Framework 5.6.10 and related subproject releases

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1
--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Framework 5.6.10 and related subproject releases

Posted by clement escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Clement

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Framework 5.6.10 and related subproject releases

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

On 11/10/2017 05:16 PM, Neil Bartlett wrote:
> +1 (non-binding)
>
> This is a very important release with lots of Java 9 goodies (while still
> being compatible with Java 1.6 through 1.8). Thanks Karl!
>
> On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 3:00 PM, Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I would like to call a vote on the following subproject releases:
>>
>> framework  5.6.10
>> main 5.6.10
>> main.distribution 5.6.10
>>
>> The main changelogs are in jira and at:
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/releases/org.apache.
>> felix.framework-5.6.10/doc/changelog.txt
>>
>> Staging repositories:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1206/
>>
>> You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
>> signatures:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>>
>> Usage:
>> sh check_staged_release.sh 1206 /tmp/felix-staging
>>
>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Approve the release

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Framework 5.6.10 and related subproject releases

Posted by Neil Bartlett <nj...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)