Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com> on 2017/11/13 09:57:29 UTC

[mentors] Next Steps: Apache NetBeans 9.0 Alpha

Hi all,

In the vote thread:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/f02d0ea43e506c919cb5621e374acbd3abadc2ac050740d786d0bd68@%3Cdev.netbeans.apache.org%3E

There are many +1s.

In the meantime, the various items have been discussed and fixed.

Do we need to have a new vote thread for the PPMC? Or do we go directly to
the IPMC at this point? I.e., must a vote thread be restarted at the PPMC
or started from scratch at the IPMC?

Thanks,

Geertjan

Re: [mentors] Next Steps: Apache NetBeans 9.0 Alpha

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Yes, OK, let's not waste time on voting on whether there should be another
vote. :-)

Clearly, a new vote thread is needed.

Gj

AW: [mentors] Next Steps: Apache NetBeans 9.0 Alpha

Posted by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net>.
+1 again.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.