Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Tim <bo...@posteo.de> on 2023/02/24 14:18:46 UTC

[DISCUSS] GSOC Proposals

Hi all,

as shortly discussed in our last community meeting (notes can be found
here [1]),
I have prepared an issue for the integration with Sonarcloud and CodeCov
[2].

Please have a look on it and let me know if you are fine with it or how
we can improve it.
 From my point of view, this would a project of size "small".
I'm planning to submit the proposal monday latest to the corresponding
Apache JIRA project.

Best,
Tim

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STREAMPIPES/SPCM-2023-02-22
[2] https://github.com/apache/streampipes/issues/1343

Re: [DISCUSS] GSOC Proposals

Posted by Tim <bo...@posteo.de>.
I've published the issue to ComDev ([1]).
I'm happy to hear your feedback if there is any or you are interested in
co-mentoring.

Best
Tim

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-495