Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by akahn <am...@mltp.com> on 2008/11/12 18:49:17 UTC

Sample App w/ Wicket

I'm new to Wicket and am interested in developing a small, 4-page web app.
Can anyone point me to an online resource or sample app I can look at to
understand full page flow, logic, presentation, etc.?

I've taken a look at the live examples, but they're too simplistic for me,
as I need a bit more "meat" to understand a full app, end-to-end.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Sample App w/ Wicket

Posted by Ryan Gravener <ry...@gmail.com>.
www.databinder.net is a good start (5+ examples).