Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Mike Matrigali <mi...@sbcglobal.net> on 2013/04/12 18:25:22 UTC

question about AutoloadTest and network server port numbers

I am trying to repro the various AutoloadTest failures that are seen in
the IBM lab nightly regression tests.  But so far no luck.

I know that the lab runs multiple concurrent test runs across jvms, and
uses the test feature that allows each test to set up different network
server ports.  I am wondering if this test is not properly passing
that along?  I don't know much about this, and wondering if anyone
could inspect the test and let me know if this is a valid theory or not?

/mikem