Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/01/21 03:18:43 UTC

[Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis2/SessionMgmtProposal" by SrinathPerera

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by SrinathPerera:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2/SessionMgmtProposal

  We also think of providing a Unified Interface to the Service Authors wehether the services are deployed in Session Scoped or User Scoped. This is a nice to have from an Architectural point of view. Bcos if the Service Author decides to switch between the two then he can do it with minimal code change.

+
+ == Comments ==
+ Quoting from http://www.idealliance.org/proceedings/xml05/ship/54/xml2005-wssessions.HTML
+
+ " It is intended to be used as a building block by other specifications that require session constructs -- in fact, several specifications related to transaction protocols in OASIS are already building on WS-Context"
+
+ If this claim is true we will be best placed using the WS-Context approch. See 3.2. Web Services Sessions using WS-Context. RM WS-AT and WS-Coordination people can you verify?
+