Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2008/10/29 10:56:31 UTC

High CPU usage

Hi all,

currently, I use ServiceMix 3.2.2 with a service defined like this :
- SU using cxf-se component (using cxfse:pojo which use a simple bean)
- SU using http to expose my cxf-se in a WebService way

When testing this service, the server takes 100% CPU and I need to shutdown
ServiceMix to release the CPU.

Have someone the same problem ?

To investigate, I'm going :
- to test ServiceMix 3.3
- make a thread dump to identify where is the CPU consumption
- launch JMX console to monitor the SU

Regards
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jb@nanthrax.net

Re: High CPU usage

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

There is a known problem when redeploy the cxf SA which cause 100% cpu
usage, [1] track this issue and it's already get fixed both for 3.2.3
release and 3.3 release

If you see high cpu usage when redeploy the project, it should be the
same issue.
[1]https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-1354

Freeman