Posted to users@camel.apache.org by anandsk <sk...@arccorp.com> on 2010/03/01 17:35:45 UTC

Mina IP rotation on client side

Hi,

I have to connect to external tcp server. I can have only one client
connection at a time and I need to send and receive messages asynchronously.
I have list of IP addresses I can connect to but can use only one at a time.
is there an easy way to rotate IP addresses on Apache Mina endpoint on
message send failure or any connection exceptions. is there any sample code
for this and any pointers would be fine.
I have already read the Mina component documentation in Camel. I have to use
codecs also.

Thanks,
Anand

Re: Mina IP rotation on client side

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 5:35 PM, anandsk <sk...@arccorp.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have to connect to external tcp server. I can have only one client
> connection at a time and I need to send and receive messages asynchronously.
> I have list of IP addresses I can connect to but can use only one at a time.
> is there an easy way to rotate IP addresses on Apache Mina endpoint on
> message send failure or any connection exceptions. is there any sample code
> for this and any pointers would be fine.
> I have already read the Mina component documentation in Camel. I have to use
> codecs also.

You can use the loadbalancer EIP
http://camel.apache.org/load-balancer.html

> Thanks,