Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by write2vishu <wr...@tatanova.com> on 2003/07/24 13:19:36 UTC

log4j ObjectRenderer

Hi,

I have implemented the ObjectRenderer feature in my project and
registered the ObjectRenderer in the properties file. e.g:-
log4j.renderer.com.messaging.core.client.util.CustomerOrder=com.messaging.core.client.util.CustomerOrderObjectRenderer
log4j.appender.A1.layout.ConversionPattern: %d{yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss} %-5p
%-20c{3} [%x] %m%n
ObjectRenderers can be used to format the output as required.Hope i am
right.How do i associate ObjectRenderer with Layout in the log4j.properties
file?Anything other than this,do i need to set in the log4j.properties file
to format the output as required for ObjectRenderer?
Thanks & Regards,
Vishu.