Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Van Riper, Mike" <mv...@verisign.com> on 2003/03/14 21:06:49 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] struts-silicon-valley

I have received several responses from others interested in starting a local
Struts user group in Silicon Valley. So, I went ahead and setup a mailing
list for the user group. Based on initial responses, I'm leaning towards an
initial meeting location somewhere in the vicinity of Palo Alto. If you
would like to be one of the founding members of the group, please join the
mailing list soon. I plan to use the mailing list to make plans with other
founding members for an initial group meeting. You can join the group here:

Given the high volume of traffic on this list, I'm going to wait a week to
give people (that don't monitor the struts-user list on a daily basis) a
chance to read and respond to this message. After that, I'll initiate the
planning discussion for the first group meeting using the new
struts-silicon-valley list. Realistically, the first meeting will probably
be scheduled for sometime in April.

That's all folks,
  Mike Van Riper
  mailto:mvanriper@verisign.com