Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/01 03:53:09 UTC

Re: Cannot override read-only parameter: classesDirectory in goal: cxf-codegen:wsdl2java

So I'd guess that Sonar is injecting some additional configuration,
including the classesDirectory, which doesn't make sense to change --
since it's the way that the plugin learns where target/classes is
actually based on the POM. Looks like a Sonar defect to me.