Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Raul Benito <ra...@apache.org> on 2007/04/25 11:33:31 UTC

[VOTE] 1.4.1 Release

I haven't recived any bad thing about 1.4.1 releas (ok, I have only receive
only one ok but that is enought)
What do you think of changing the name of  1.4.1Beta1 into 1.4.1 release?
[ ] +1 We have all the test we need
[ ] 0   Perhaps we should wait for more people say ok
[ ] -1

Regards,

Raul

--
http://r-bg.com

Re: [VOTE] 1.4.1 Release

Posted by Wolfgang Glas <wo...@ev-i.at>.
Raul Benito wrote:
> Raise a enhancement bug into http://issues.apache.org, And we can consider
> it.

Sorry, I haven't been aware of this site. I will file an issue there.

  Regards,

     Wolfgang

Re: [VOTE] 1.4.1 Release

Posted by Raul Benito <ra...@apache.org>.