Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Fernando Cesar Silva <fs...@synchro.com.br> on 2010/09/27 22:31:40 UTC

How to remove the soapenv:mustUnderstand attribute

Hi,

I'm using release 1.5.1 and I have to remove the soapenv:mustUnderstand
attribute from my header SOAP message. I tried to do this in earlier
versions with no success. How can I do this? Any clue will be very helpful.

I'm sending below a sample SOAP Envelope with the attribute.

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap=http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope
xmlns:nfes="http://www.portalfiscal.inf.br/nfe/wsdl/NfeStatusServico2">

<soap:Header>

<nfeCabecMsg soapenv:mustUnderstand="false"
xmlns="http://www.portalfiscal.inf.br/nfe/wsdl/NfeStatusServico2"><cUF>51</c
UF><versaoDados>2.00</versaoDados></nfeCabecMsg>

</soap:Header>

<soap:Body>

<nfeDadosMsg
xmlns="http://www.portalfiscal.inf.br/nfe/wsdl/NfeStatusServico2">

<consStatServ xmlns=http://www.portalfiscal.inf.br/nfe versao="2.00">

<tpAmb>1</tpAmb>

<cUF>51</cUF>

<xServ>STATUS</xServ>

</consStatServ>

</nfeDadosMsg>

</soap:Body>

</soap:Envelope>

Thanks,

Fernando Cesar.

Re: RES: RES: How to remove the soapenv:mustUnderstand attribute

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hi Fernando,

So how are you putting the header into the message in the first place?  Is
this client code that you generated from a WSDL, or are you using code to
inject it?

--Glen

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hi Fernando,

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hi Fernando,

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hi Fernando,

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hi Fernando,

So how are you putting the header into the message in the first place?  Is
this client code that you generated from a WSDL, or are you using code to
inject it?

--Glen

On 9/28/2010 10:51 AM, Fernando Cesar Silva wrote:
> Glen and Deepal,
>
> I'm sending below more details:
>
> 1 - In my project I'm using Axis2 as both client and server, but in this
> case I'm using as a client;
>
> 2 - When I say I want to remove the mustUnderstand attribute, I mean I'm
> sending a message and this message can't have the mustUnderstand attribute;
>
> 3 - Since the default value of mustUnderstand is false, I know that having
> the attribute present in a message with a value of "false" is pretty much
> equivalent to not having it, but, for reasons that nobody knows (neither
> God), the Web Service of one state (in 27 states) of Brazil doesn't accept
> the mustUnderstand attribute. Every time I send a message with the
> attribute, it is rejected.
>
> Thanks for the help!
> Fernando.

Para: java-dev@axis.apache.org
Cc: Fernando Cesar Silva; dfeman@synchro.com.br; 'Antonio Calandriello'
Assunto: Re: RES: How to remove the soapenv:mustUnderstand attribute

Para: java-dev@axis.apache.org
Cc: Fernando Cesar Silva; dfeman@synchro.com.br; 'Antonio Calandriello'

Para: java-dev@axis.apache.org
Cc: Fernando Cesar Silva; dfeman@synchro.com.br; 'Antonio Calandriello'

Para: java-dev@axis.apache.org
Cc: Fernando Cesar Silva; dfeman@synchro.com.br; 'Antonio Calandriello'

Para: java-dev@axis.apache.org
Cc: Fernando Cesar Silva; dfeman@synchro.com.br; 'Antonio Calandriello'

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hi Fernando:

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
 I am so sad to hear that. Let me see whether I can help you on this.

You can always add and remove soap headers (or any other element) to the
SOAP message by using a handler. If you want to do that for the incoming
message add a handler in the in-flow and remove the element.

One thing I noticed was in your case mustunderstand is said to false, so
there should not be any problem going through Axis2.

Deepal

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hi Fernando:

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.