Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/28 07:10:44 UTC

Re: Maven unable to deliver adequate Copyright notices?

My request to upload saxon with all notices files added to the orignal
saxon.jar is rejected by maven-upload's gatekeeper.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD-2652

should I go ahead to rename the group as org.codehaus.mojo? since
dita-maven-plugin uses it exclusively?

Thoughts?

-Dan

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
Lots of people asking for saxon  to maven central, how ever, it seems
there is licensing issue that the saxon's author does not seem eager
to advice on pushing it to maven central ( see early mail of the this
thread )

I may end up to change the groupId per Carlos suggestion if I dont see
any advice from saxon group

-Dan

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> should I go ahead to rename the group as org.codehaus.mojo? since
> dita-maven-plugin uses it exclusively?

Sounds reasonable to me.

Or perhaps something like net.sourceforge.saxon.modified ? It seems
like this is an artifact others would like to use, and keeping its
location "close" to the "right" one would probably help them find it.
Otherwise, please document this issue in the pom that you put under
o.c.m.

Wayne