Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Rishikesh Gawade <ri...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/22 09:13:44 UTC

Inter-cluster Communication

Hello.
I have been working on Hadoop for a while. As of now I have implemented 2
small-scale clusters, each consisting of 3 nodes. I am looking for a way to
achieve communication between these 2 clusters for coordination purposes.
Is there any valuable resource/weblink for the same? If so, I would be
obliged if you forward it.
Thank you.
Regards,
Rishikesh Gawade

Re: Inter-cluster Communication

Posted by Madhav A <da...@gmail.com>.
Rakesh, What sort of communication are you looking for between the
clusters?

I mean, Is it

* At the data node level?
* VPC inter-communication between 2 clusters ?
* Data replication via custom tools?

More details might better help in understanding what you're trying to
accomplish.

-Madhav