Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Matthew Broadhead <ma...@nbmlaw.co.uk> on 2017/10/04 07:41:33 UTC

fediz ldap configuration

hi,

i have the fediz ldap configuration working with my own ldap server but
i had to change my setup a little bit.

originally the groups structure (eg.
cn=user,ou=groups,dc=example,dc=com) had objectClass of
"groupOfUniqueNames" containing "uniquemember" elements. i had to change
it to "groupOfNames" containing "member" elements.

is it possible to use the first structure?  it seems that would offer
better data integrity by preventing duplicate entries?

Regards,
Matthew

Re: fediz ldap configuration

Posted by Matthew Broadhead <ma...@nbmlaw.co.uk>.
hi Colm,
it might work with groupOfUniqueNames but in the current ldap
configuration role doesn't map to "uniquemember".
i will try changing
services/sts/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/endpoints/ldap.xml to see if that works
<util:map>
     <entry
key="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/role"
             value="member" />