Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/03 14:32:04 UTC

Re: Nutch Admin Interface (looking for work)

Hi Kiran,

N.B. Moving to dev@

As Chris mentioned there was some good ground work done on this a while
back [1]. The current situation is that the leading authority on the
direction and scope of the GUI resides @ the wiki page quoted earlier in
this thread.

I think code [1] is still available to get us started on this one should it
be of use, so maybe we can take it from there?

I've added a TOC to the wiki entry to now its a bit less cumbersome to
navigate.

Lewis

[0]
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/nutch-gui-on-github-td630113.html#a2184972