Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/06 13:51:45 UTC

[jsieve] Multimodule? [WAS Re: svn commit: r692627 - /james/protocols/]

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 12:38 PM, Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> wrote:

<snip>

> jsieve
> - (maybe will be splitted)

i think this would be a good idea

if you want to push this forward, i can concentrate on mailet-api and
splitting IMAP

- robert

Re: [jsieve] Multimodule? [WAS Re: svn commit: r692627 - /james/protocols/]

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> wrote:
> Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
>>
>> On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 12:38 PM, Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>>> jsieve
>>> - (maybe will be splitted)
>>
>> i think this would be a good idea
>>
>> if you want to push this forward, i can concentrate on mailet-api and
>> splitting IMAP
>
> I don't know when I'll have the time for this but I have added it to the
> todo list.
>
> It's a busy time for me and reviewing your work is already a time taking
> task! It was a lot since I dedicated so much in reviewing someone else work
> in JAMES and I'm very happy for this!

great :-)

i might pick this one up so let me know if you start working on it

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
> On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 12:38 PM, Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> jsieve
>> - (maybe will be splitted)
>
> i think this would be a good idea
>
> if you want to push this forward, i can concentrate on mailet-api and
> splitting IMAP

I don't know when I'll have the time for this but I have added it to the
todo list.

It's a busy time for me and reviewing your work is already a time taking
task! It was a lot since I dedicated so much in reviewing someone else
work in JAMES and I'm very happy for this!

Thank you,
Stefano