Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Komaravelly, Sandeep" <Sa...@in.pega.com> on 2014/03/06 10:43:17 UTC

WS-Addressing support for http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/03/addressing and must understand

Hi Andrei,

Could you please let me know how we can support the following name space in WS-Addressing.
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/03/addressing

And also let me know how can the List private List<QName> mustUnderstand;
available in AddressingProperties can be populated so that it can be used in WS-Addressing.
There is a getter but I don't see any setter for it.

Thanks
K. Sandeep

Re: WS-Addressing support for http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/03/addressing and must understand

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Mar 6, 2014, at 4:43 AM, Komaravelly, Sandeep <Sa...@in.pega.com> wrote:

> Hi Andrei,
>
> Could you please let me know how we can support the following name space in WS-Addressing.
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/03/addressing

At this point, we just support:
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/08/addressing

The only way I can think of is to use the Transformation feature:
https://cxf.apache.org/docs/transformationfeature.html

to map the 2003/03 namespace to one of the above.   That may work.

> And also let me know how can the List private List<QName> mustUnderstand;
> available in AddressingProperties can be populated so that it can be used in WS-Addressing.
> There is a getter but I don't see any setter for it.

Like collections generated by JAXB, there isn’t a need for a setter as the “get” returns the live collection:

props.getMustUnderstand().addAll(….);

--
Daniel Kulp